When we first met with Soulengraver, we were very impressed with his ‘can-do’ attitude towards the project.
He had an open mind on what he wanted and what we could do for him.
During this time we created an e-commerce site.
While doing this we also set up an online payment for his customers, to make paying an easy process.
We were able to take beautiful photos to highlight the products in his shop and make a video to show the delicate ways he engraves his products.
This helped us with a finished product that was better than we could have imagined.
- Ecommerce Design and Development
- Video Editing
- Photo Editing
- AIB and Realex Payment System
- User Login System
Brian Dunn is working as an engraver for Weir and Sons in Dublin.
He decides to open his own business to sell his handmade jewellery.
Challenges which Brian Dunne is facing:
- working for Weir and Sons 37 hours per week he has no time to introduce and sell his products to customers
- products are in sterling silver, no jewellery in yellow, rose or white gold. They will be made as a special order
- handmade jewellery is something more than a piece of metal – how to explain it to customers?
- how to inform customers about his business?
Develop findings and take actions:
- to save Brian time and let him still work in a
the current job we decided to open an online shop
- to cut the cost of jewellery production we decided to create rose, yellow and white gold jewellery in Photoshop
- each piece of jewellery made by Brian is made with emotion to capture special moments - we decided to record a short video about it, to let the customer know all the work which is involved in this process
- to let customers know about this amazing online shop we added to site Blog and created a plan for Search Engine Optimization to increase traffic to his e-commerce website
As a Soul Engraver ( this is the name for business ) Brian has got already orders from private customers and started to provide jewellery for a wholesale market.
Since then our business relationship is growing and getting stronger.
Project currently in progress. As soon as is finished we do provide our customers opinion about their experience to work with us.
Soul Engraver and Nuka System Team